Our Work As Your Advocate
The Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce works with local, state, and federal decision-makers to enact policies that support economic prosperity and growth.
Advocacy does not start in session – it starts with your input, expertise, and objectives. We work through existing relationships with legislators and with our lobbying team in Concord to effectively champion the best interests of the Greater Nashua business community.
Our committee identifies key legislative initiatives and those brought forth by Chamber members, and determines the Chamber’s involvement and strategy in responding to current government affairs. We embrace non-partisan, pro-business advocacy, and welcome all perspectives with the goal of developing a comprehensive vision that will best serve the most people and organizations.
Through past work, among a myriad of other things, we have been successful defeating a proposed LLC tax, working towards Medicaid Expansion, and defeating a proposed phone system requirement that would have cost businesses $6-$10 per line.
Add your voice to Greater Nashua’s strategic planning for a strong business community as a member of our volunteer Advocacy Committee!
Thanks to Our Dedicated Volunteers!
- Brian Law, Law Family Companies (Committee Chair)
- Mike Apfelberg, United Way of Greater Nashua
- Tom Bishop, BAE Systems
- Craig Bourgeois, Pinnacle Mortgage Corporation
- Jebb Curelop, Life Coping, Inc.
- David Cuzzi, Prospect Hill Strategies
- Kathy DeMello, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani
- Joe Foster, McLane, Graf, Raulerson & Middleton
- Julie Hanson, Coldwell Banker
- David Heath, Studio Mark Emile
- Nicole Horan, HW Staffing Services
- Donna Gamache, Eversource
- Larry Goodhue, Pennichuck Water Works
- Thomas Leonard, Welts, White & Fontaine, P.C.
- Elizabeth Larocca, Eversource
- Betsy Levesque, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani
- Rick Mask, Southern NH University
- Matt Mercier, Acapella Technologies
- Mary Murphy, Charles Schwab – Independent Branch Services
- Joe Murray, Fidelity Investments
- Deborah Novotny, Enterprise Bank
- Mila Pavek
- Teresa Rosenberger, Devine Millimet & Branch
- Cindy Rosenwald
- Nancy Trask, City of Nashua, NH
- Jim Usseglio, Baker, Newman & Noyes