The Chamber’s vision is of a vibrant, diverse, thriving Greater Nashua community, recognized locally, nationally and internationally as an attractive region to live, work, raise a family and build a business in.
The mission of the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce is to be a primary catalyst for the success of Greater Nashua’s diverse business community through advocacy, building connections and professional development.
Our Strategic Objectives:
- Ensure a business-friendly regulatory and civic environment
- Promote access to a skilled workforce
- Capitalize on our rich diversity
- Cultivate a well-prepared and engaged civic leadership
- Encourage a respected and effective education system
- Advance a supported and thriving arts and cultural environment
- Support investments in infrastructure improvements and industry modernization
What we do:
The Chamber is a catalyst for a successful Greater Nashua business community by
- Connecting and bringing the right people to the table
We are a non-partisan, membership-based organization, supporting area businesses in Nashua and our surrounding communities of Amherst, Brookline, Hollis, Hudson, Litchfield, Lyndeborough, Merrimack, Milford, Mount Vernon, and Wilton. Whether you do business in Greater Nashua or are connected in some other way to the region’s businesses, we invite you to join us in achieving our vision for the Greater Nashua community.