The City of Nashua has created a self-reporting status map for businesses to share information about status, hours, available services, and location. If you have not already, please add your business to the map. This was created to provide a single location to organize and update information as situations change. We will monitor information and as the map populates, we will remove expiring information below.
As things change rapidly, we recommend you reach out to businesses directly beforehand to ensure this information is still accurate.
If you’re a Greater Nashua Chamber member, please join our new Members-Only Facebook group to share updates as well.
Restaurants & Food
- Able Ebenezer – Still brewing, kegging, canning, distributing to our local retailers, a new home-delivery service to select towns as well as opening the bar to sell beer to-g0, 11:00a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant – Waiving delivery fees and offering full menu.
- Butter N’ Jam – Full menu, curb-side pickup, free delivery
- Cedars Cafe – Open for carry out and free delivery in the Nashua area from 10:00 a.m. -9:00 p.m.
- Celebrations Distinctive Catering Inc. – Emergency Response Menu and Family Delivery options.
- Chick-fil-A Somerset Plaza – Drive-thru and carry-out for individuals or catering, open from 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. every day.
- City Moose Café & Catering – Open for Curbside pickup and Delivery with their Ding Dong Dash menu.
- Fratello’s Italian Grille – Take-out and delivery. Open Tu-Sun 4:00p-8:00p.
- Giant of Siam – Open for take-out and catering. Lunch hours M-F 11:30a-3:00p, Dinner hours M-Sat 5:00-8:00p
- K’sones Thai Dining and Lounge – Full menu with pickup options; free delivery based on proximity. Special promotions will be available such as complimentary appetizers.
- Lui Lui – Offering take out, curbside pick up, and delivery. Sun – Th 11:00a-8:00p, Fri – Sat 11:00a-9:00p. 25% off all online orders with code ONLINE25 luilui.com
- Main Street Gyro – 11:00a-10:00p take-out and delivery. Call in your order.
- McNulty Foley Express & Caterers, Inc. – M-T-Th-F-Sat 9:00a-6:00p, Sun-W 9:00a-5:00p for soups, salad, sandwiches and meals, curbside pickup and free delivery, all orders can be pre-paid.
- Riverwalk Cafe – Take-out orders for food and drinks by phone or walk-in. 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., seven days a week.
- San Francisco Kitchen – Offering free delivery in the Nashua area, as well as a 10% discount to everyone that orders with them during this difficult time.
- Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill – Take-out and delivery only. Limited hours 12:00p–9:00p. Scaled-down menu, but can still accommodate gluten-free and vegan options. Buy one, get one free pizza this week. Door Dash and Uber Eats for delivery services, and a “do not contact” option to leave food at the door.
- Willie Jewell’s Old School BBQ – Take-out only. Have a walk-up window for safe and easy pickup.
- Wine-Not Boutique – free home wine delivery program, details on Facebook.
- You You Japanese Bistro – The entire menu is open for lunch and dinner on Thursday and Friday: Lunch 11:30 – 2:00 pm and 4:30 – 9:30 pm and dinner on Saturday: 4:30 – 9:30 pm.
- Market Basket – All three locations in Nashua are Open. Offering senior hours (persons 60+ in age) from 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m. to reduce congestion for more vulnerable population. Other hours Mon – Sat 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Sun 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Shaws – Both locations are open, new hours 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. all week long, senior hours from 7:00-9:00 a.m. Tues and Thurs.
- Whole Foods – New hours 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Seniors only from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. with ID.
- Aldi – M-W-F 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Sat & Sun 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Tu-Th 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Senior/Vulnerable/Expectant Mothers 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Tu and Th.
- Hannaford Supermarket – Open hours of 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Seniors only from 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m. T-W-Th.
- Trader Joe’s – Open hours of 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; No senior hours but they give preference to seniors 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. daily. Will help seniors shop if they need it.
- Costco – M – F 9:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (effective 3/30 closing at 6:30p on week days); Sat 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Sun 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Senior hours 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Tu and Th.
- BJ’s – M – Sat 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Sun 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Senior hours 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. daily.
- Baron’s Major Brands – Open, normal hours.
- Big Kahuna’s – 11 – 7:00pm take-out and delivery. Closed Sundays.
- Camaraderie – 10 a.m.–2 p.m. daily; subject to change.
- Darrell’s Music Hall – By appointment only until further notice. Call to arrange.
- Day’s Jewelers – Open. Monday to Saturday, 10:00a-5:00p, Closed Sundays.
- Fortin Gage Flowers & Gifts – Open.
- Fresh – Tuesday–Saturday, 10:00a-5:00p.
- Glorious Possibilities – Keeping normal business hours, Tuesday—Saturday 10:00a-5:00p, Sunday 11:00a-4:00p.
- Goodale’s Bike Shop – Open, regular hours.
- LaBelle Winery – take home meals and gift cards sold, 50% of March’s gift card sales go to the LaBelle Staff that are being affected by COVID-19.
- P&L Landscaping – Open, regular hours.
- Peerless Audio Visual – Open, business as usual.
- RG (Persian Rug Gallery) – Open. Will do curbside pickup or delivery.
- Staples, South Nashua – Open. Normal hours.
- The Toadstool Bookshop, Nashua, Keene and Peterborough – offering curbside pickup and free shipping (not Amazon Prime time-frame, but pretty fast) of books. Keep in touch with them also at their Facebook page.
- Acapella Technologies – Offering free “working remotely” assessment and consultation.
- All Pets Veterinary – Open. New hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- College Bound Movers and MI-BOX NH: Moving and Storage are an essential service during this difficult time – open and ready to assist you with safety as a number one priority.
- Granite State Taxi – Offering to pick up items at the (grocery) store for the elderly and indisposed
- Heartfelt Therapeutic Massage – Open and offering $10 off normal pricing to offer a bit of self-care.
- Peak Recovery and Health Center – $25 off any recovery service for first-time clients.
- Pearl Marketing – Discounted and group consulting sessions for businesses to learn best practices to stay in business and utilize new forms of marketing to reach them. Use code “Chambernow.”
- SquareTail CFO – The team is hosting a series of virtual office hours on Wednesdays at 11:00 over the next several weeks to answer questions and discuss systems to help you make the shift to remote work. (If you need to dial in by phone, the conference number is: +1 646-979-1775, Conference ID: 773 160 253#)
- Stretch into Success – Weekly FREE online coaching webinars on Wednesdays with Laura Noel through the end of April.
- TS Event Productions – Work with a collaboration of event lighting, sound and AV professionals to create a polished virtual event or create high-quality content for your business. Read more in this press release and contact TS Event Productions to strategize and schedule your session.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua – Open. Offering special long-term rates for healthcare staff, displaced students, others. Takeout from 5:00p-9:00p. Complimentary continental breakfast station in morning for guests.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashua – Open. Offering special rates for long term guests and health care providers. Kitchens in room, laundry on site, and “Grab & Go” breakfast for guests.
- Motel 6 at 77 Spit Brook Road and 2 Progress Avenue – Open.
- Residence Inn Nashua – Open. Full kitchens in rooms. “Grab & Go” breakfast for guests.
- Courtyard by Marriott Nashua: Offering a special $85 overnight rate for care-giving professionals, which includes a delicious bagged breakfast that you can bring to work or enjoy in your room.
At Home Activities
- Virtual Learning Academy Charter School – programs applicable for home education needs, learn about what they offer if you have unexpected downtime or for students in your household.
- OrangeTheory Fitness – locations are being very supportive of their OTF families by creating workouts at home with (mostly) readily available tools as weights, including suitcases, paint cans, and yes, a baby! Get your splat points from home with videos available on their Facebook page.
- YMCA – Has a complete list of FREE virtual content that can be found at their website.
- Djinn Spirits – Offering free hand sanitizer to the public. Monday-Friday from 12:00p till 5:00p. Bring your own bottle, up to 8 ounces.