The Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce membership is designed for small businesses, non-profits, corporations, and individuals to gain access and visibility in our community.
We work to put you front and center in the Greater Nashua business community. You will find yourself well-positioned to identify new and strengthen existing relationships, make connections, and expand your networks at our events (both virtual and in-person), networking groups, Leadership Greater Nashua, iUGO Young Professionals Network, and through our many marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
Your membership amplifies your voice in legislation and government affairs, and your input is the most important asset in our advocacy plan. Our Advocacy Committee provides guidance as we work through existing relationships with legislators and with our lobbying team in Concord to effectively champion the best interests of the Greater Nashua business and nonprofit communities.
Looking for access to cutting-edge professional development and educational opportunities? We work with our membership to identify needs so we can produce workshops, discussion panels, webinars, and leadership programs designed to activate our workforce and inspire better ways to conduct business.
Joining the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce is more than another membership; It’s an investment that pays dividends in brand visibility, community access, relationship building, and business growth.
Explore the Different Chamber Memberships We Offer
For organizations with 49 or fewer full-time equivalent employees. This membership provides all the included benefits of a Chamber membership, unlimited passes to monthly networking as well as credit towards a menu of pick and choose additional benefits.
- Access to the Chamber’s Membership Mailing List, including main contact for all members, provided in an Excel spreadsheet. (e-mails are not included)
- Enhanced Web Feature: your company’s own page on the Chamber website which includes a 1,600 character “About Us” description, search results icon, logo, banner image, videos, your website link, social media links and more
- Unlimited Business After Hours Tickets – for all of your employees, not applicable for non-member guests
- Marketing and Events Credit Account (Up to a $400 value) – Choose from a menu of additional marketing and event options including:
- E-Blast Advertisements – $150 per occurrence
- Member Only Sponsorship Opportunities – variable
- Annual Gala Tickets (Limit 1 per membership) – $125
- Legislative, Educational, or Eminence Event Tickets – up to $50 each
Co-Company to a Small Business
This membership is for affiliated or multiple operations of a parent GNCC small business member (either marketing or events focused). The co-company membership allows you to share in the benefits of the primary company’s Chamber membership, including separate acknowledgements in GNCC publications, and shared usage of tangible benefits with parent company.
To ask questions or find out if you’re eligible for this membership option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 881-8333.
This membership is for retirees or students who are not affiliated with an organization or business, and includes unlimited Business After Hours event tickets for networking with our community. It’s a great option for staying informed and connected!
Large Business and Banking Institutions
For businesses with 50 or more full-time equivalent employees as well as banking institutions. This membership provides all the included benefits of a Chamber membership. Corporate members support the Chamber’s mission as a primary catalyst for the success of Nashua’s business community as founders and thought leaders.
- Unlimited Business After Hours tickets – not applicable for non-member guests.
- Inclusion of all employees in your Chamber membership.
- Company listing in the Annual Online Membership Directory and on the Chamber’s website.
- Relocation packages for prospects or new employees.
- Free Certificates of Origin – for those doing business overseas, official documentation ensuring that you are certified (for non-members there is a $75 per document charge).
- Free Notary Services.
- Ribbon Cuttings and other celebrations – The Chamber will assist you with your grand opening, new location, commemorations and anniversaries with a ribbon cutting.
- New Member Bonus – When joining the Chamber for the first time, we don’t let you arrive quietly. We also feature your name in our weekly
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can
(Formerly Hands Shaken)