We invite all alumni from the Leadership Greater Nashua program to join the alumni group to continue contributing to the community which will keep Nashua moving forward in a positive direction. The LGN alumni group maintains classmate connections and offers the opportunity for graduates to connect with members of other classes.
As a member, you will be notified of various networking opportunities and informed of notable member accomplishments.
Membership is FREE, here’s how to join:
- Follow this link and ask to join the group.
The alumni group is currently under the direction of a steering committee made up of LGN Alumni. This volunteer committee provides opportunities for LGN alumni to stay engaged in meaningful ways that benefits the overall mission of LGN. If you would like to be part of this committee, please contact Jean Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leadership Greater Nashua Alumni Association also offers a free mentorship program aimed at helping local young professionals get a leg up in their career or chosen profession!
Notable LGN Alumni
- Rob Prunier, VP of Harvey Construction
- Paul Hebert, President & CEO of 501 Hub/SquareTail
- Lori Lambert, Partner at Weisman Tessier Lambert & Halloran
- John Seusing, former Nashua Police Chief
- Maryse Wirbal, President & CEO of Front Door Agency
- Frank Teas, SVP Commercial Lending at The Nashua Bank
- Mike Tamposi, former Alderman
- Liz Racioppi, Chairman of The Nashua Arts Commission
- Marc Berube, Principal of Eaton & Berube Insurance
- Frank Lagana, Principal of PaperGraphics
- Bill Schick, Founder and Creative Strategist of MESH Interactive Agency