The Chamber’s Membership Directory features all current members. The 2017 Membership Directory will be our fifth year having a digital edition. With more and more people turning to their phones, computers, and tablets to find information, having an electronic directory puts your information at their finger tips 24/7 all year long.
Last year’s directory saw over a 100% increase in engagements (downloads, clicks, searches, etc.) over our previous edition. Don’t miss out on the growth in 2017! Learn more about why you should advertise and how to.
- Each member is listed alphabetically and by main business category.
- We distribute the directory to our email list of over 5,000 as well as to real estate agents, leasing offices, etc. to reach residents looking to work with trusted community businesses.
- The Directory can be emailed among clients, vendors, co-workers – any group you want to promote yourself to – and can be downloaded and printed as well.
- When a fellow Chamber Member sends the Directory out to their network, your own exposure will increase as well.
- The technology we’re using is search engine friendly and will increase your search engine optimization for enhanced exposure on the web.
- An electronic directory allows for more exposure to non-members seeking Chamber member products or services.
- The electronic directory allows for a personal reading experience, personalized references, and advanced navigation.
You can also search our live database for real-time information, or if you are a member, make updates to your profile to ensure no lead goes unfulfilled.